Finally some news on Gonzalo's progress!!!!
“Higuain sets Cup final as his desired comeback”
It’s been 40 days since Gonzalo’s surgery and since then he’s been following a rehabilitation program as it should be and is showing a lot of progress. He goes everyday to Valdebebas to get physical therapy, gym and pool exercises. His determination and hard work can shed off some weeks of rehabilitation bringing him to training sooner than expected. Gonzalo was schedule to be back May 10, but since his progress is so positive he could be back April 20 just in time for the Cup Final against Barcelona. He’s going to be available for the game but is Mourinho’s decision of how many minutes he’ll be able to play.
Sources close to Gonzalo said that his progress is impressive and that he could be back in training really soon.
* I’m certain that Gonzalo is doing everything in his power to be back in training really soon. I know that he can’t wait to be back in the pitch and score some goals. So, keep up the good work and sooner than you think you’ll be winning games for us. I have faith in you Gonzalo. I’ll be waiting.
Gonzalo may be back the week against Barcelona..
So, I don’t know where I read this but to me, it was very good news. I tried to find the article again but couldn’t find it. The article said that Gonzalo is healing properly and progressing quicker than they thought. They are already changing his rehabilitation program to the next step and the progress is very promising. The comeback was set to next season or hopefully the end of la liga, but since the progress is so significant he could be back for the matches against Barcelona. Also said, that Real Madrid is keeping all the information regarding this matter very secret because Gonzalo is one of the best strikers of the team (if not the best!) and his comeback could bring a positive boost of energy to the team just in time for the most important matches of the season.
I’m not getting my hopes up because I know how serious the rehabilitation program regimen is and even more for an injury like Gonzalo had. But, I have all my faith in Gonzalo and I know that he’s doing everything in his hands to be ready as soon as possible. I would love to see him play again this season in la liga/champions and definitely will enjoy watching him score some goals against Barcelona!!
I still insist, I NEED an official detailed report of his progress!!
Brazil vs. France
Another Madridista Scores!!
France 1 - Brazil 0 (Karim Benzema 54’)
Let’s Go Brazil!!!!!
Argentina vs. Portugal
If this were a Real Madrid’s match it would be 2 - 0. .
Argentina 1 - Portugal 1 (Angel Di Maria | Cristiano Ronaldo)
He surely knows how to work that suit! and that scruff kills me every time.. Damn, Gonzalo!!.. :)
Should I celebrate my Bachelor’s Graduation by going to Copa America 2011?? I guess the answer for now is a YES!!! Let’s hope Pipita would be able to play!!
I want news on Gonzalo Higuain's Rehabilitation Progress!! ASAP!!
So, it’s been almost a month since the surgery and 2 full weeks of rehabilitation. By now Gonzalo should be able to stretch, run carefully and should have started his training in the pool. The scaring tissue have developed and the pain should be less or even disappeared. I’m confident he’s doing an amazing job in the training room and he’s going to be back sooner than expected. But, I need an official announcement explaining everything that’s happening with him and his progress!! Keep up the good work Gonzalo, I’m waiting for you!! :)
Welcome to your new home!! :)
Can't decide what to do!!
- I’ll be getting my Bachelors Degree this may and I actually can’t believe time can fly by so fast!!..
- And now I have a huge decision to be made, where to go to get my Masters Degree!!
- I’m comparing schools in the states: (New York, Massachusetts, Pennsylvanian) and Spain!!
- Pros of the states: closer to my family, I can get certified as an Athletic Trainer, I’ll be living in one of my favorite cities (NY), I can go to as many Yankees games as I want, I love cold weather..
- Cons of the states: It’s really expensive!!, I have to take 2 tests to be able to apply, deadlines are approaching, I have to pay for each application, housing is even more expensive, the masters is for 2 years or even more.
- Pros of Spain: I’ve never been to Spain, i could experience the feeling of going to every game of “La Liga”, I’ll see Pipita play for the first time!!, I could meet him! (fingers crossed!), it’s a lot cheaper!!, my clinical practices are going to be WITH Real Madrid!!, I don’t have to pay or take any tests to apply, I could travel through Europe, it’s only a year, love the weather and the idea of living in Madrid.
- Cons of Spain: I’ll be really far from home, it’s only a year, I can’t get certified as an Athletic Trainer, i need a students visa, the currency conversion, I don’t even know when the deadline is.
- I know they’re more pros and cons of both but those are what i can think of right now.
- This is a personal decision, but I would like to hear what you guys have to say on the matter. In my position, what would you do??. I’ll appreciate your advice!!